Guess how many couples make it to their 50th anniversary?
Sad to say the US Census Bureau said only about 5 % of marriages will last that long. Look around only five couples out of one hundred will accomplish this.
Love is patient, love is kind
The doctor is in !!! We all need help from time to time about what to do for an upcoming anniversary. This blog is a place to find and share “all things anniversary” New bride to couples celebrating their eightieth are welcome to share a comment or story. Your story might be just the medicine someone else needs. I once read laughter is the best medicine, I believe sharing is. I will be sharing stories of 49 anniversaries.
This flower arrangement was made by my cousin Patty Cook. They were so beautiful I had to have a picture of them.
ReplyDeleteMom and Dad
ReplyDeleteLove You