Friday, December 28, 2012

So Much In Love 1963

Our love song in 1963 was  “So Much In Love” The Tymes 
If not I would have been singing “The End of the World” Sketter Davis



I decided being married 50 years is one of the most important events in a gal's life, and certainly worth celebrating.  Now I know they say a girls wedding day is the most important day in her life, but I would argue her golden anniversary is even more so. After all how many brides make it to their 50th anniversary?  I am not sure but I would guess not more than twenty percent. * One thing I know for sure if I don't declare it & make it important in my life no one else will and it will pass unnoticed. (so sad)  My golden rules for living a joyful life is I get to decide what's important & worth celebrating.  To celebrate this monumental event I have decided to blog about 49 years of marriage and count it down to 50.  They say one picture if worth a thousand words so here we go. Below is the result of the commitment Joe & I made all those years ago and I bet if you asked any one of them they would tell you how happy they are about that.







No comments:

Post a Comment