Sunday, December 30, 2012

Will You Forget

This is for all you new brides & grooms ( married less than 20 years).  On each anniversary write down what you got for each other.  Keep it simple like the example below or any way that works for you.

Year               Card                   Present                    Dinner

1                     romantic               necklace               Tavern on The Green
2                     funny                    mixer                   Taco Bell        (HE WILL PAY FOR THIS)
3                    hand made            poinsettia              White Castle

Now I know you do not believe you will ever forget a moment of your anniversaries, like you will never forget a moment of your wedding day, but trust me it happens.  It happens to everyone.  Yes guys it even happens to your spouse!!!!! I am sure she would never admit it.   I remember every one of my 49 anniversaries from the time we got up in the morning untill we went to sleep that night, and every moment in-between.  If you believe me I have a beautiful bridge I will be glad to sell you for a hundred dollars.  lol



No comments:

Post a Comment