Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Daughters are made of sugar, spice, and everything nice.



Patty took Joe and me to three sweet shops we enjoyed tasting cake and other goodies.  She is treating our anniversary party the same as a wedding.  It has elevated the expectation and made it mucha fun.  We visited Ginger Elizabeth’s and experienced the most heavenly hot chocolate I have ever tasted.  It was like being in chocolate heaven.  When you walk in the door the smell of chocolate attacts you in the best possible way.  It permeates every cell of your being.  They also make French macaroons  I am sure they are good however my taste buds were overwhelmed with the chocolate. 
Our next stop was the cup cake shop next door. I will not tell you the name as I have nothing good to say about it.  I did not care for anything we tried there.
Last but certainly not least Etories on Fair Oaks Blvd.  I had bought a cake from there a few years ago and it was not good it soured me on the place. I did not want to go there, but Patty insisted. We tried the Fruit Basket cake, and the Carmel Cheesecake.  Both cakes were outstanding I especialy liked the Fruit Basket Cake. 
We will be having them at the party so I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.






No comments:

Post a Comment