The doctor is in !!! We all need help from time to time about what to do for an upcoming anniversary. This blog is a place to find and share “all things anniversary” New bride to couples celebrating their eightieth are welcome to share a comment or story. Your story might be just the medicine someone else needs. I once read laughter is the best medicine, I believe sharing is. I will be sharing stories of 49 anniversaries.
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Party Progress
I havent blogged for a while as I have been working on our party. We have decided on a date, and started planning for the rest of it. We have picked the colors they will be black, gold, and cream. JOe is as excited about the party as I am. We are talking about renewing our vowels, and I am very happy about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment