![]() |
| Crazy Joe |
As I was working on a prayer for our anniversary last night I could feel myself tearing up about it. When I read it to Joe my voice cracked several time and I had tears in my eyes. The words were so true that we did not make it to fifty years on our own, but because of God’s intersection more that once. What was unusual was me being so emotional about it. Time changes everything. Fifty years ago if we read that prayer Joe would have teared up, and I would have looked at him now it is the other way around. I believed I was strong because I never allowed others to see my emotions. It was like I keep them in a box and seldom took them out. Looking back I don’t know how he put up with me. God sent Joe to teach me life is about feelings and having the courage to express them. He was very sentimental, never afraid to have fun, many times down right crazy if you don’t believe me see picture. ha ha

Mom you are getting to be a softy!! love patty
ReplyDelete