If you have a good story about forgetting something feel free to post it.
The doctor is in !!! We all need help from time to time about what to do for an upcoming anniversary. This blog is a place to find and share “all things anniversary” New bride to couples celebrating their eightieth are welcome to share a comment or story. Your story might be just the medicine someone else needs. I once read laughter is the best medicine, I believe sharing is. I will be sharing stories of 49 anniversaries.
Sunday, February 17, 2013
Does Your Mind Ever Go ?
Sometimes my mind goes blank and I wonder what happened, did my brain go on vacation or is it just one of the things we put up with as we get older. Then of course there is always the worry "could it be the dreaded alzheimer". I hate to admit it but I am vigilant at watching the younger members of the family to see how often they forget things. I am ashamed to say I feel better when I see they forget almost as much as I do.
If you have a good story about forgetting something feel free to post it.
If you have a good story about forgetting something feel free to post it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment